STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

STM32CubeIDE crashing on startup Ubuntu

After having a problem with the generic Linux installation I uninstalled STM32CubeIDE and instead installed the Debian version. It loads up but when I click on File>New STM32 Project it says STM32 target or STM32CubeIDE example selection is required....

Dabbo by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to build STM32CubeIDE project using CMake?

I have a `cmake` directory in my project. It contains 2 generated files: `gcc-arm-none-eabi.cmake` and `st-project.cmake`. I think they were generated with the new Visual Studio CMake support for STM32CubeIDE feature, but I'm not sure.I tried to ente...

HTD by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to program BLUENRG-232?

Hello everyone. I got a STEVAL-IDB008V2 board including an BLUENRG-232. I want to program it from scratch, but I couldn't find a BLUENRG in the STM32CubeIDE Target Selector. Is there something that I'm missing? Thanks for the help in advance. 

MrEmou by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo144 - STM32H745ZI-Q No device found on target

This is the second time that I came in the morning to a device and greeted with this message upon upload:Info : Remote address: 127.0.0.1Info : stlinkserver already running, exitTarget no device found Error in initializing ST-LINK device.Reason: No d...

rbcarlos by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Auto incrementing a build number after each compile?

Folks,Is there a way to have a variable that is incremented each time the project is compiled? I can do this with Rowley Crossworks and it's really useful. I define and major and minor number then a build number gets incremented each time I compile a...

DiBosco by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

"No rule to make target" error after STM32CubeIDE update

After update today STM32CubeIDE from v1.7.0 on 1.8.0 and after Debug the projectI was get this error information:make: *** No rule to make target '../Core/Startup/startup_stm32l476rgtx.s', needed by 'Core/Startup/startup_stm32l476rgtx.o'. Stop.I work...

MCUpwr by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F411RCT6: DEBUGGER STLINK/V2

Hi Team,SPI communication is established between STM32F411RCT6(master) with ADS1298(slave). When i run the code , then notfication came to console:Erasing memory corresponding to segment 0:Error: Operation exceeds memory limitsError: failed to erase ...

neelimas by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HAL_I2C_Mem_Read get stuck on the line

Hi,I am using NUCLEO stm32f030r8 to communicate with LIS3DH accelerometer, connection is in such a way thatvcc - 3v3GND - GNDSCL/D15 - SCLSDA/D14 - SDAI want to read from who iam i register 0x0F, we use sparkfun board hence we checked SDO pin is givi...

Midhun by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos