STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Can't debug using ST-LINK V3 and STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1

Using STM32CubeIDE 1.6.1 and an ST-LINK V3, I'm trying to debug an application flashed onto an STM32H747I-DISCO board. The application/binary is built "outside" STM32CubeIDE from command line, and I can upload it to the board with STM32CubeProgrammer...

debug_warning.png debug_conf.png
lukasma by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[BUG REPORT] STM32 CubeIDE 1.14.1

The recently released STMCubeIDE 14.1.1 for macOS still has a couple of annoying "features"1. The Splash screen is upside down.2. When programming a device, the IDE opens a random .c file for no good reason. 

KMill by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

CDC_RNDIS USB was not transmitting correctlly

Hello im trying to port some opensource project that comes with stm mcu. I try to use hal ďriver but it seems no usb packet transmited to USB end point. And i want to knows how to transmit packet correctlly.All working just only transmit procedure. T...

Resolved! Problems with GDB Server

I am using STM32CubeIDE V1.11.0I have exactly the same issue which was described in this post:https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-boards-and-hardware/st-link-gdb-server-issues/m-p/64010#M623Multiple weeks everything works fine. But suddenly it sto...

Moritz1 by Associate III
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

FileX initialization error

Hi, All   I tested eval board of MB1550C with MCU of STM32U575.    I setup FileX, ThreadX and everything according to the document, but when software initialise it in  MX_SDMMC1_SD_Init(). Error happened.  I setup frequency to 48M.It seems that the S...

unknown type name as 'PCD_HandleTypeDef'

Hi, I get the following error when I compile the code. The thing is, 'PCD_HandleTypeDef' is defined. Please see the error log below. I have checked project properties to make sure the folder which includes the definition of PCD_HandleTypeDef is inclu...

demir_0-1706638492412.png demir_0-1706638067243.png
demir by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CubeMx - ETH Rx Buffers Address no longer there

[EDIT - I had Rx Buffers length before which is still there. I mean Rx Buffers Address which has vanished)Trying to walk the right path to get Ethernet working on a dev board, but using CubeMX as the basis (have looked at LwIP_HTTP_Server_Netconn_RTO...

musmuris_0-1706459004142.png
musmuris by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos