STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

ethernet cannot ping but dhcp assigned an address

I have a custom board that used to work with an older version of CubeMx-generated code, but with recent changes, my board no longer works. I made modifications in ethernetif.c to accommodate the known bug. but the board no longer responds to ping fro...

cleonb322 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trace SWO output in non-debug mode

I've successfully configured the SWO trace output and read the prints in STM32CUBE IDE -> SWV ITM Data Console. I see these prints are working in debug mode. Do STM32 chip (ARM Core) prints the same in non-debug mode (application mode)? If yes, how t...

VMuth.3 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Strange situation with Lora WAN commissioning

I have changed Lora WAN commisioning But when I open LoRaWAN_End_Node.ioc the I see completly different settings (and I can't edit EUIs and device address).So, when I will change anything other than LORAWAN and generate code for such change then I mi...

markpow_0-1703021009818.png markpow_1-1703021164600.png
markpow by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CubeIDE highlight selected text

I am definitely in favor of this feature which I am used to with Notepad++ (which they call Smart Highlighting In All Views).If choise Match caseIs it possible to configure CubeIDE to highlight selected text (part of a word), change the Match case of...

1_Notepad.JPG 2_Notepad.JPG 3_Notepad.JPG 4_Notepad.JPG