STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

getting error - program "gcc" not found in the path

I am trying to execute ping pong experiment with B-L072Z-LRWAN1 discovery kit using STM32CubeIDE. I have used the codes which are available on stm32 website along with firmware . After bringing the project file in IDE problem window is showing error-...

0690X00000BwKYmQAN.png
barmy by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to build Zigbee-examples in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.4.0

I have two Nucleo packs for the STM32WB55 and the firmware kit STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.4.0.Using STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.2.0And I would like to build the projects P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\Zigbee\Zigbee_OnOff_Client_RouterP-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Appl...

CEngs.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5JBI6 availability?

Hi,Does anyone here know when will the STM32WLEx series be available to general public? I see that it is available to OEMs with MOQ of 10k. I would need maybe 1-3k pieces,Thanks!

igor_b by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does STM32WB support dual bank firmware update?

Hi, Ive read the application note AN5247 "Over-the-air application and wireless firmware update for STM32WB Series microcontrollers" and noticed that the firmware will be deleted before storing the update. Therefor if the update fails (for example bl...

Taxara by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55 FUS update failed

Hi! I try to run SBSFU example on nucleo board with STM32WB55 but no luck. My bad, I didn't write user key before run an example.Now I try to do it but something wrong and I can't get state of FUS. Also FUS version reads as 0 and fwupgrade command fa...

Bass by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32WB OpenThread Coap Multiple Responses

I am attempting to send Multicast Non-Confirmable coap messages to multiple boards, but am only receiving and handling the first response that comes in.This seems to be supported in the upstream implementation found at https://github.com/openthread/o...