STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB USB bootloader

HiI`m having some issues with programming p-nucleo usb dongle board with USB DFu mode.The way I understand is ,there is an internal system bootloader inside STM32WB which supports USB Firmware DownloadIf I can jump to bootloader from my application ...

TGUCL.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UART example for STM32WB55 "printf" prints gibberish. I see, the characters are sent to "HAL_UART_Transmit" are correct. BLE HRT example prints debug messages correct.

The printed message is:▒▒RT ▒▒▒n▒▒ E▒amp▒▒ ▒▒▒a▒g▒▒ ▒h▒ C ▒▒b▒a▒y p▒▒n▒▒ ▒un▒▒▒▒n ▒▒ ▒h▒ ▒▒RT▒Insteadprintf("UART Printf Example: retarget the C library printf function to the UART\n\r");

VadymS by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE: detect security level

Hi,i have 2 boards (client and server) with STM32WB that communicates through BLE messages. Right now, at every reboot/disconnection i am redoing the pairing, but it is really slow.In order to reduce the whole connection time, i am trying to use the ...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos