STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

PIN FUNCTIONS IN MURATA LORAWAN MODULE

HiAccording to the Murata's manual, the CMWX1ZZABZ-091 module uses an STM32L082 processor, but the ST website says it uses an STM32L072CZ. What information is correct?I am asking this question because the Murata manual does not reference all the alte...

GErma.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Information Table is validity

AN5185 lists the contents of the device information table in Table 5What information in this table is valid at which state (wireless stack running or FUS running) of CPU2?My initial guess was that it should be valid during FUS execution as well as Wi...

HRadt.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Bluetooth Client Examples

Is there any public examples of a stm32wb Bluetooth client application. Where the stm32wb client does a few read's and write to a server bluetooth applicaion. What i was thinking of was a BLE_HeartRate_Client program to the BLE_HeartRate program ...

Badam.17 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 TSC is not working

In Group 1 G1_IO4 is a sampling capacitor and G1_IO3 is a sheild and in Group 2 G2_IO2 is sampling capacitor and G2_IO1 is input touch key. In Group 3 G3_IO4 is a sampling capacitor and G3_IO2 is a input touch key. so when i programmed with this conf...

Smalik by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Repeated write SD RAM + reset

Hello, I'm working on STM32WB55.Is there any limitation to write to (internal) SD RAM and do a system reset?I want to build an application that requires a lot of writing to SD RAM and then do system reset (and read the SD RAM and act according the da...

Lmali.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos