STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Some Guidance with the STM32WLE-chips with LoRa-support

Dear ST-Micro-Team,I have experience with 'other' Microcontrollers, embedded programming and PCB design. However, I'm completely new to the STMicro series with LoRa support.This chip sounds like pure magic, I'd like to try it out.For my project, I'd ...

MBobi.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Errors

I have been getting into issues on the STM32WB Nucleo Eval Board. As of now, i've been working on the BLE_Custom example from the Firmware 1.9.0. and i have it to where it bonds and has no MITM protection on. Once running it from the CubeMX and openi...

CFrag.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Production programming of STM32WB, including FUS and CoPro

Trying to figure out the best way of programming CPUs for production. With other projects, we would normally get the microcontroller programmed before the PCB SMT stage. This service doesnt appear to be available for STM32WB (too new?), so the intent...

ChrisLB by Associate III
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bluetooth stoppage issue in STM32WB55

I am using the latest version BLE Stack 1.9 provided by ST on STM32WB55 and is facing BLE stoppage issue that unable to see / connect the device on bluetooth after some time.Is this an issue with stack?

AGupt.12 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hello stm32wb55 bluetooth 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2

HelloI am developing a Bluetooth module and I want to use the STM32WB55 chip. In the specifications it says that it supports bluetooth 5.0 but there are few devices that support 5.0, I have been reading manuals and nowhere does it say that it support...

RVela.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos