STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

RX Interrupt pin issue - CMWX1ZZABZ-078

Hello everybody,my project is composed by a RX board and one/many TX boards (max 3). Every board uses CMWX1ZZABZ-078 module.The TX boards transmit asynchronously to the RX board a payload of 32 bytes (they are temperature IR sensors which communicate...

Resolved! PWM Frequency wrong

HiI'm trying to generate a 64 kHz PWM with 50% dutycycle. I've configured the SYSCLK to use the HSE in combination with the PLL resulting in 64 MHz. Since I'm using TIM1, which is on APB2, I've configured the APB2 timer clock also to 64 MHz. However,...

0693W000003RGVuQAO.png
secures by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fatal error: no input files

Hey guys,I am new to stm32 microcontrollers.I am using CubeMX to generate my projects. I already accomplished to start a new project with the board STM32WB55 Nucleo and to program the timer / leds etc.However, if I try to build an example project fro...

RWeil.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to connected P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 to pc server.

I will use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2.Lora device is a custom board by made me.I want to use P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 gateway.so, I saw user manual. but the user manual explains just TTC and Loriot. I really want to function is Data come from Lora device send to pc serv...

Jlim.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB p-nucleo-wb55 fus upgrade

Hi! I have p-nucleo-wb55 board. I watch very strange behavior: all ok, when I load precompiled demo from st.com. But when I compile hex from example sources(ble_p2pserver application), board not working. Green LED lighten 1 minutes, but not blinked, ...

IIvan.10 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos