cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Lorawan_End_Node application

AZube.2
Associate III

Hello,

So I already downloaded the Lorawan_End_Node example into my Nucleo board and I could see how it works with the TeraTerm terminal.

However, now I'm trying to generate a new code from the .ioc file with the CubeMX (I only added the debugger option and defined regional configuration for EU868). I had some problems in the beginning because it seems that the CubeMX does not generate the BSP driver files (I read this in another question in this forum). So I coppied the BSP folder into my drivers folder of the project and added the ".extSettings" with the modified path to this same drivers folder in the project. Now the project could be built and downloaded/debugged.

Can anyone confirm if this was well done?

Anyway, this seemed to make the trick, but the code does not still work. When I run it into my board the code stops working before ending the first try to join. See next image:

0693W00000NrviSQAR.pngThe join failed message never appears and the code is stuck at here:

0693W00000NrvicQAB.png 

It seems it is waiting for an interrupt or somwthing related.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it really! :)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @AZube.2​ ,

First, you did well to include the BSP driver files.

Concerning the fact your application is not working this may be because you don't have the same code when you generate an End_Node project with CubeMX compare to the exemple given in the package.

In the package we add code that cannot be generate by CubeMX.

I advise you to start from an exemple or if you want to start from an ioc file, compare the difference between the two projects to understand what's missing.

Hope it helps

Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @AZube.2​ ,

First, you did well to include the BSP driver files.

Concerning the fact your application is not working this may be because you don't have the same code when you generate an End_Node project with CubeMX compare to the exemple given in the package.

In the package we add code that cannot be generate by CubeMX.

I advise you to start from an exemple or if you want to start from an ioc file, compare the difference between the two projects to understand what's missing.

Hope it helps

Regards