STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32L476RET6 + SX1262 (Ebyte E22)

Hello everyone,it seems like it is very hard to get an answer in any lora issues. I give it a shot anyway :DI've watched all the lectures in udemy to get familar with stm32 MCU and i have learned a lot, but unfortunately not enough to get a LoRa-Nod...

VNold.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F103 with LoRa (I-CUBE-LRWAN)

I currently have a NUCLEO-F103RB board and also an I-NUCLEO-LRWAN1 board.Is it possible to interface them directly together? I have seen that the I-NUCLEO-LRWAN is initialized for the STM32L0/L1/L4 series using the I-CUBE-LRWAN.However, I would reall...

MChar.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to update FUS trough OTA

Hello there !When I use Monitor RF to upgrade firmware(0x7000 offset on CPU1) and wireless stack (0xF000 offset on CPU2) trough OTA : It works.But when I want to upgrade (or just rewrite the same version of FUS) trough OTA at 0xF000 on CPU2 : it does...

DMatt.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLE stack installation

Hello.I'm using a custom PCB with the STM32WB50 controller. I think I successfully upgraded the FUS from version 0.5.3 to 1.0.2 and finally to 1.1.0 (when I read 0x20030030 I get 01010000). Then I tried to install the BLE light stack as described in ...