STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5JB doesnt exit from stop mode with LPTIM.

I'am using STM32WLE5JB with LOWPOWERMODE_STOP(0,1,2) to deacrease power consumption. Although I configured LPTIM with LSE for 2 sec period to wake up, device doesnt exit from stop mode. I tried LPTIM with LSI the result was same. Here is My code LPTI...

0693W000001sDrtQAE.jpg

When the data of IEEE802.15.4 is transmitted by STM32WB55, ACK is returned from the communication partner, but STM32WB55 does not recognize ACK.

HelloWe are currently using sample Mac_802_15_4_FFD to verify IEEE 802.15.4 transmission on the STM32WB55 Nucleo Pack board. The protocol stack is stm32wb5x_Mac_802_15_4_fw.bin V1.90.I have sent data (MAC_MCPSDataReq) that requires ACK (ack_Tx = 0x01...

MNitt.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advertise don't run in HearthRateFreeRTOS project

Hello!I have created a new project based on the ST example BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS. I made the comparisons between both projects and added what was missing in my project. I think that I have copied everything that I should but the advertising doesn't s...

Kolab by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM2 PWM is not working on P-Nucleo-wb55

I have set the TIM2 with the following code: __HAL_RCC_TIM2_CLK_ENABLE();   htim2.Instance = TIM2; htim2.Init.Prescaler = 0; htim2.Init.Period = 80; htim2.Init.RepetitionCounter = 0; htim2.Init.ClockDivision = TIM_CL...

MSamy.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello, I have a STM32L073 Nucleo board and SX1261 Lora Radio Board. I am using STM Cube LoRaWAN package to develop a Class A End Node. I want to use GPIO External Interrupt, Any suggestions how to implement?

msp.c has a callback definitionvoid HAL_GPIO_EXTI_Callback(uint16_t GPIO_Pin) { HW_GPIO_IrqHandler(GPIO_Pin); }it.c has the followingvoid EXTI4_15_IRQHandler(void) { HAL_GPIO_EXTI_IRQHandler(GPIO_PIN_4); HAL_GPIO_EXTI_IRQHandler(GPIO_PIN_5); ...

BSada.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos