STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Does SRAM2 parity work with the BLE stack?

Greetings,My application for the STM32WB uses the BLE full stack from v1.8 of the Cube. I just noticed that there is a v1.10. I plan to test this as well, just in case this has been fixed.The cube has code to manipulate the SRAM2 parity options, but ...

eleventen by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to turn off MAC debugging information in STM32WB

Hello, I am using the STM32WB-P-NUCLEO-WB55 board to do a thread experiment. When I use the serial port assistant to read the messages, I found that many messages that are not on the application layer are displayed.For example, the displayed MAC laye...

0693W000006EHLmQAO.jpg
ZB.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VBAT Channel Monitoring in the MCU

Datasheet of STM32WB55 mentions that the Maximum voltage that can be given to VBAT is 3.6 V. But, it is also said that there is an internal voltage divider so that voltage to the ADC is 1/3 of the voltage at the VBAT pin So, is it possible to connec...

ASiva.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Zigbee stack for STM32WB30 with CubeMX

Hi,I'm looking to create an zigbee endpoint device. I've selected the STM32WB30 for my project and have been configuring in CubeMX. This all goes well.Now I need to flash an wireless stack to the M0, but there is no zigbee stack for the STM32WB30.Doe...

STM32WB55 sometimes hangs during BLE Init

I am using the Nucleo STM32WB55 Nucleo Pack to develop BLE applications on the Nucleo board. Every once in a while I have the problem, that the application does not properly start and hangs during BLE Init of the co-processor. This is no problem of m...

MDaub.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos