STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB stuck in sequencer

I have a custom board with a STM32WB55 that is getting stuck in the sequencer and stops executing as soon as I start my code. I can't tell if it's a race condition and I don't have the ability to step through the code with a debugger. The code is bas...

DPars.2 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

why use TCXO, effect of not using TCXO for 32MHz?

I have read different articles of STM and received different mails to use TCXO to give 32MHz clock. I could not find the reason and impact of it. In my application, it is outdoor and able to go temperature upto 85C temperature and using 22dB with 865...

Aagra.11 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL and generic packet format

Hello,I have read the datasheet/reference manual on stm32WL generic format, i also looked into the cube wl sources. From the source codes i understand that stm32wl integrates semtech sx162x radio. I have not been able to pinpoint anything more specif...

Minimum CE length for multiple servers?

Hi,We are working on a application using the STM32WB55 and are using the P-Nucleo boards. We want to have multiple (5-8) servers connected to a single client and with a low latency and the highest throughput possible.All servers are sending data with...

RNiel.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BLE: STM32WB55CCU6 SHCI_C2_BLE_Init fail

I am developing the BLE application on my custom PCB using MCU STM32WB55CCU6. However, it gets stuck in if (SHCI_C2_BLE_Init( &ble_init_cmd_packet ) != SHCI_Success) { Error_Handler(); }It returns SHCI_FUS_CMD_NOT_SUPPORTED instead of SHCI_S...

Leo Tai by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable SubGHz IP in STM32CUbeIDE?

I would like to add middleware (LoraWan, SIGFoxor subGHz_phy) but those are disabled and when I hover my mouse on enable I get the tooltip saying "you can enable this middleware only if SubGHz is enabled..".When I open examples these middleware are ...

Dr X by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32wb Debug options value no matter

I generate project using CubeIDE 1.6.1 with pack 1.11.0 for stm32wb55CC. I select BLE in code generator and look at Debug options. But it looks this options value not matter. I create project with enabled and disabled debug options and compare .c and...

0693W000008z2TdQAI.png