STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32Wl getting sent Data with OnRxDone

Hello there!I just modified the PingPong example for the NUCLEO WL55JC1 Board so I have one defined transmitter and one receiver.As you can see in the picture, the Master transmits continuously the bytes "PING" (wich I want to replace later). /* Send...

GHube.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I want to add jason parser using UART in my stm32 code. I used json.c and json.h files in the code. I can get the output in the compile time. But when I use run time I am not getting the output logically. Kindly help me.

callback:void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart){   uint8_t i;   if (huart->Instance == USART1)   //current UART      {      if (Rx_indx==250) {for (i=0;i<100;i++) Rx_Buffer[i]=0;}   //clear Rx_Buffer before receiving new data      if...

Mmani.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to update STM32WB55CE FUS and wireless stack ?

Having issues with STM32WB55CE FUS and wireless stack update. FUS version:Reading 32-bit memory contentSize : 4 BytesAddress: : 0x200100100x20010010 : 01010100FUS upgrade >STM32_Programmer_CLI.exe -c port=swd mode=UR -fwupgrade stm32wb5x_FUS_fw.bin 0...

DAlek by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 nucleo board - Communicating and basics

Hi guys, I am new to BLE and was looking for help finding useful information/examples pertaining to a problem I'm trying to solve. I am looking to connect device 1 (laptop/PC/mobile) via BLE to an STM32WB55 nucleo board, which would then be connected...

OCatt.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low power modes in STM32WB55 board

Hi,I am still studying about Low Power mode, according to low power run mode I tried to set V core is in range 2 and set MSI clock in 2MHz in STMWB55. please tell me how to do it?Thank You!

Varna by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos