STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

stm32wb5mm-dk ble freertos project

hi,I need to run a freertos ble project on stm32wb5mm-dk board like "BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS" example project avaiable for p-nucleo-wb55 board, but there isn't any avaiable and if I try to replicate it from new project it don't work, "APP_BLE_Init()" i...

LBera.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to provision LoRa devices?

STM32WL55 family devices need unique credentials on a chip-by-chip basis. These include DevEUI, AppKey and AppEUI, as well as Region etc.What strategies are there to permit this provisioning during the manufacturing process?I am thinking of this proc...

charles23 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32Wl getting sent Data with OnRxDone

Hello there!I just modified the PingPong example for the NUCLEO WL55JC1 Board so I have one defined transmitter and one receiver.As you can see in the picture, the Master transmits continuously the bytes "PING" (wich I want to replace later). /* Send...

GHube.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

I want to add jason parser using UART in my stm32 code. I used json.c and json.h files in the code. I can get the output in the compile time. But when I use run time I am not getting the output logically. Kindly help me.

callback:void HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback(UART_HandleTypeDef *huart){   uint8_t i;   if (huart->Instance == USART1)   //current UART      {      if (Rx_indx==250) {for (i=0;i<100;i++) Rx_Buffer[i]=0;}   //clear Rx_Buffer before receiving new data      if...

Mmani.11 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos