STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using STM32WB with CR2032 Battery

Hey all,I am trying to use the STM32WB55RG Nucleo board and for the application, I would have to use the board with the coin battery power supply (There is a coin battery slot for CR2032 battery). However, I could not see much information on how to c...

Aj.Chan by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Registration cancelled?

Hello,​I've confirmed my registration on feb 25th, but today i got an email stating my ​registration can't be confirmed. Is this an error?​

Resolved! Registration not confirmed. Allocation to another day?

Hello,I just received an email from ST; I registered for the 30 March workshop but due to reached capacity my registration was not confirmed. I would like to ask if there is the possibility to join the workshop on another day.Thank youAlessandro

aledicle by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32wle5cc end_node example project

I try to create end_node project for stm32wl5cc uC, but for unkonw reason to me it is impossible "End_Node" option is inaccessible (grey).In LoRaWAN_End_Node example it is available.Ho to do this in Cube Ide.When I try to import project from NUCLEO-W...

0693W000007EQeDQAW.png 0693W000007EQeIQAW.png
MWoło.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Extract raw data of BLE advertising packet

When a P2P server is advertising I am able to see the raw data values of the advertisement as well as the explained details using mobile app.(nRQ connect) Here I need to find exact same things using STM32WB as a client. I am struggling to find a way ...

Kryptons by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos