STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

WL55JC1 idle power consumption much higher than expected

I'm trying to get the idle power consumption of down to a few uA, but I cannot get it lower than around 920uA which is all being consumed by I_SYS.Has anyone been able to get it lower?I'm using the DCDC and TCXO (as far as I know).I don't think it wo...

MWols by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Connect to beacon with STM32WB

Hello guys,I am using STM32WB and also get stuck when I try to enable hci_le_advertising_report_event()I use examble BLE_MeshLightingRFL and in function Ble_Hci_Gap_Gatt_Init(), I command function aci_gap_create_connection() at the endIt return BLE_S...

HPham.3 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to write flash for CPU2 in STM32WB55CE using ST-Link?

Hello?​Likes title, I want to ask for writing method using ST-Link(SWD, 4000 kHz).​​Problem is error at erasing stage. "Error : FUS_STATE_ERR_UNKNOWN"(Version of STM32CubeProgrammer is 2.5.0, result of this UI also same.)​And, result of reading addre...

SLee.20 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I-CUBE-LRWAN not receiving downlink

I am using STM32L152RET6 running I-CUBE-LRWAN V1.2.1 CLASS A. I am pushing data to TTN and I can perfectly see the uplinks and downlinks from my LoRaWAN Gateway (RHF0M301):JSON up: {"rxpk":[{"tmst":56541636,"chan":2,"rfch":0,"freq":915.500000,"stat":...

yihao by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Target is not responding, retrying...

I'trying STN32WLcube firmware 1.1.0. The LoRaWAN End Node works as aspected and now I need to add my sensors, but when I debug it I have the error "Target is not responding, retrying..."DEBUGGER_ENABLED value is set to 1 ( I think is the same as DEBU...

FRest.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL LoRa Code

Hi, I am new to STM32.I am trying to implement LoRa Receiver and Transmitter code in STM32WL. I have tried to modify the Rx and Tx code using the Ping-Pong application code (subghz_phy_app.c) . I have added my Transmitter code below, can you please r...

FBrin.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 and read ADC from 4 channel using LL library

Hi everyone, I am trying to read ADC values from 4 different channels  PC0  ------> ADC1_IN1 PC1  ------> ADC1_IN2 PC2  ------> ADC1_IN3 PC3  ------> ADC1_IN4I am able to get different values from different channel for the 1st iteration. but from th...

mPona by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos