STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

I can't read more then 8 bytes long attribute value from BLE characteristics with P-NUCLEO-WB55.USBDongle from STM32WB55. It might be a bug?

I can't read more then 8 bytes long attribute value from BLE characteristics with P-NUCLEO-WB55.USBDongle from STM32WB55. It might be a bug?Details:I have 4 characteristics in my service. I can read the first 3 characteristics with ACI_GATT_READ_USIN...

DImre.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5XX Flash write

I am using an STM32WLE5 in a design, in the user manual section 3.3.8 it specifically says:Programming in a previously programmed double-word is only allowed when programming an all 0 value. It is not allowed to program any other value in a previousl...

HDaou by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LoRaWAN_End_Node application for STM32WLE5xx

Dear STM32WL community,I have completed a port of the ST LoRaWAN_End_Node application for use on the STM32WLE5XX as implemented on the RAK Wireless RAK3172 and SEEED Studios LoRa-E5 modules. It is based on the LoRaWAN_End_Node example in the latest (...

SWagn.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

stm32wle5xx interrupt failure

Hello,I am having problems with stm32wle5xx interrupt servicing. When an interrupt occurs, the M4 seems to jump to an arbitrary location and not the location in the vector table. I observe this only on the stm32wle5xx (on a RAK31772 module), and not ...

SWagn.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to power B-L072Z-LRWAN1 using CN11 (USB Conn.)?

I am trying to power B-L072Z-LRWAN1 board using CN11 USB connector but not able to power it. Though I am able to see Red Led (LD7) glowing, Lorawan stack is not getting executed. I think MCU is not powered. Does anyone know how to power with CN11 con...

Using BLE can you advertise indefinitely?

Hi,I want to be able to advertise continuously (without timeout). Is it possible? I use CubeMX, is there any setting to allow this? or once the files are generated, what line can I comment out to achieve this behaviour? I have tried commenting out t...

WThal.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! "BLE_CableReplacement" doesnt work for me (P-Nucleo-WB55)

Hello im trying to establish communication between two P-Nucleo_wb55 boards.Once i flash the firmware with cubeIDE example (\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.12.1\Projects\P-NUCLEO-WB55.Nucleo\Applications\BLE\BLE_CableReplacement)#define GATT...

0693W00000DmOyXQAV.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos