STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! AN2606 Rev 50 - Documentation Error

In Table 150 ("STM32WLE5xx/55xx configuration in system memory boot mode") on page 380.In the section "USART2 bootloader", "USART1" must be replaced by " USART2".Thank you.JL

JLemi by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stm32wb55 board drawing high current

Hi,I have a custom PCB using the STM32WB55 running at 32MHZ. For some reason my board is drawing high current ~40mA. I’m trying to rule out anything I may have missed connection wise on the WB. Would anyone have any ideas if this high current draw is...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up BLE communication

I'm new at STM32. I have a STM3255WBRGV which i want to aquire data from sensors with, then send the data with BLE. Kinda like the p2pexamle project. I have seen almost all youtube videos and googled a lot about setting up BLE, without using an examp...

Kpede.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

I am currently using the SUBGHZ_Tx_Mode Example from the STM32WL examples from the ST Website. I would like to know (1) whether it is possible to change it to configure to transmit via LoRa 868MHz? (2) I am unable to edit the clock configuration HSE freq

My questions are as follows, based on the use of the SUBGHZ_Tx_Mode Example project for the NUCLEO-WL55JC board. (1) Can I use it to transmit LoRa radio on 868MHz? It doesn't specify in the readme file. (2) When editing the .ioc file in STM32CubeIDE,...

Rvan .8 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Achieving lowest power on STM32WB5MMG MCU

Hi...I am using STM32WB5MMG MCU..to optimize the power consumption I am using HAL_PWREx_EnterSTOP2Mode() to put the controller in sleep mode.. But after power cycling the board multiple times the power consumption increases and not stable always...Wh...

Gk.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using STM32 Nucleo Pack LoRa HF band sensor and gateways. The Gateway has STM32L073RZT6 low power MCU with ST LoRaWAN_GS and for the end node I have I-Nucleo LRWAN1 i.e USI WM-SG-SM-42 low power LoRaWAN module based on STM32L052 and Semtech1272 trans

i am using STM32 Nucleo Pack LoRa HF band sensor and gateways. The Gateway has STM32L073RZT6 low power MCU with ST LoRaWAN_GS. I am trying to connect the LoRaWAN gateway with LORIOT network server and after following all the procedures, i.e configuri...

Manan by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos