STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Hard Fault in BLE_OTA demo application

When I compile the BLE_OTA demo application and run it, it hard faults in APPE_Init when it configures the BLE processor to control flash activity using hardware semaphore SEM7:SHCI_C2_SetFlashActivityControl(FLASH_ACTIVITY_CONTROL_SEM7);Stepping thr...

DWalk.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fixed Pin Pairing and Bonding with an STM32WB55

I am running the same firmware build on two different pieces of hardware that contain an STM32WB55CG. The firmware is configured to use a Fixed Pin for pairing and bonding. One works as expected and will create a bonded, authenticated, encrypted link...

STM32WB55 nucleo board SPI clock not working

Hello. I am trying to setup SPI1 on the STM32WB55 nucleo board. I have setup the nucleo board with the default peripheral configuration using STM32CUBEMX and I have enabled SPI1 Transmit Only Master mode: In my code, all I am trying to do is SPI1 tra...

0693W00000D0iYdQAJ.png 0693W00000D0iZMQAZ.png
LPetr.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L010K8 ROM Bootloader via I2C

Hello, I have a wearable design which consists of 2x STM32 MCUs (One STM32WB and a STM32L010K8). They are connected via I2C and I need to be able to reprogram the STM32L010K8 using the STM32WB via the I2C port. However, there's mixed information rela...

DCamp.4 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you install WB RF stack?

Hi. I've read several bits of info on the RF stack installation, but can't figure it out. Here's a previous thread on the topic:https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000DKLKkSAP/how-do-i-flashburn-the-ble-stack-coprocessor-binary-for-my-stm32wb5...

DOCon.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos