STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Different event upon connection

I want to get this event upon connection: HCI_LE_ENHANCED_CONNECTION_COMPLETE_SUBEVT_CODE (with this data: hci_le_enhanced_connection_complete_event_rp0 )How can I do it? What should I advertise?   Or is there anything else that needs to be changed f...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB Does master hold slaves MAC address?

Slave can configure his MAC address either in the payload or internally. This I know.My question is , after connection, does the masters packets hold that (slaves) MAC address?Can Slave extract (its own) MAC address from the Masters packets?If, so ,...

DS.4 by Senior II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using "P-NUCLEO-WB55". My application needs BLE over RTOS, So I tried the example code of "BLE_HeartRateFreeRTOS" ,I just put blinking led code in default task but I am not able to observe the output.(Initialization for LED PIN is added)

I tried to debug the code by changing the "CFG_DEBUGGER_SUPPORTED" to 1 , but still we are facing the issues, RTOS tasks are not executing as expected. We found some task in ble_app.c with priority of "osPriorityNone" which is 0. Does this example co...

SMane.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hello Sir, I am totally new to stm32wb and I am following the youtube workshop3 video of stm32wb. But I want to know how to wirelessly transmit data from the board to our PC by ble fucntion.

In the video workshop, it changes the led blinking frequency after the ble connection with mobile app. But I am still confused with how to send the data to PC. For example, if I want to send "Hello word" to my computer, where should I put this code a...

NDong.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB55RC ZIGBEE Stack Address

We are trying to load the stm32wb5x_Zigbee_FFD_fw.bin on STM32WB55RC, but the address table in the release note show as 0x00 for FFD stack and STMCube Programmer gives error as bad address.What is the actual address for Zigbee stack for 256K Flash de...

YSN by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos