cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WLxx possible wrong sync word register address

XKeto.1
Associate

Hi, i had a problem when i try to implement a bare metal code for STM32WLE5JC for GFSK modulation. The sync word in the reference manual of the MCU state that begin from registers SUBGHZ_GSYNCR0 - SUBGHZ_GSYNCR7 (Addresses:0x06C7 - 0x06C0), so it can be up to 8 bytes with the first byte start from SUBGHZ_GSYNCR0(0x06C7). But it not worked for me until i open SX126x datasheet which state the opposite, so GSYNCR0 - GSYNCR7 (Addresses:0x06C0 - 0x06C7) which is worked. I mention it here for someone else which may have the same problem.

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @XKeto.1​ ,

I confirm the issue; there is mistake in the Reference Manual.

The SUBGHZ_GSYNCR0 - SUBGHZ_GSYNCR7 registers for Addresses:0x06C0 - 0x06C7.

I reported this issue internally.

Internal ticket number: 132857 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @XKeto.1​ ,

As said @KDJEM.1​  the problem has been confirm, and the reference manual and the software will be updated in the next release.

Best Regards

Louis

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @XKeto.1 ,

This typo is fixed in RM0461 Rev 7 and in RM0453 Rev 5.

Thanks you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.