STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Zigbee_DoorLock_Server_Coord Application in DEBUG mode

Hi,I try to launch the demo application called Zigbee_DoorLock_Server_Coord on a nucleo board WB55 with GDB and I have an error "Error on final launch" Device Debug Script (cf image)Others applications are OK.The application can run without GDB (RUN ...

Anto by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeWB issue (USB)

HelloSTM32CubeWB has two demo applicationsBLE_Peripheral_LiteCDC_Standalone (USB)It seems impossible to run the BLE with USB. I added the CDC part to the BLE app and they don't work together (if you disable one, the other works fine).What is the conf...

MHast.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SUBGHZ _ issus in switching between Tx & Rx mode

Hello,I develop an application with SUBGHZ in transmitting and receiving mode.I have initialized the hardware and configured the SUBGHZ peripheral.I use the switch (PC3, PC4, PC5) to change between Tx and Rx mode, but i steel receiving data from RF e...

malarab by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE1.9.0 error: No STLink detected!

I bought the NUCLEO-WL55JC1 and installed the STM32CubeIDE1.9.0 on my work computer (and I also this it in my home computer, both are Window 10). The IDE automaticlly installed some STLink drivers during the softare installation, in addition to the S...

AZube.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos