STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Problem flashing STM32WLE5J8I6, stuck at 97%

Hi all. I've got a problem when trying to flash the STM32WLE5J8I6.I am trying to run a simple blinky code and blink an onboard LED on my custom pcb.The program builds fine, connecting with the ST-Link (Nucleo-WL55JC1) and using SWD to connect to the ...

0693W00000NpB6iQAF.png
Cvan .7 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C configuration in STM32WL

Hello, I'm trying to connect an OLED display to my STM32WL55JC by I2C but it doesn't work...I've successfully connect it with a STM32F411RE but the I2C configuration / HAL interface seams to be different between both MCU...Here my config on the STM32...

0693W00000NpmsAQAR.png 0693W00000NpmsFQAR.png 0693W00000NpmsPQAR.png 0693W00000NpmsUQAR.png

Resolved! Hi everyone, I have to implement radio test on STM32WB55CG based on possibility to manually set signal power and frequency, switch signal on and off. Could you advice me how can this be achieved using some exist coprocessor binary or any other way?

In examples I got familiar with RF low level access is controlled by some exact coprocessor firmware. Existing coprocessor binaries provide some higher level of abstraction that seems to not include forcing signal with exact characteristics. Do I mis...