STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB15CCY6TR IPD companion chip MLPF-WB-01E3?

Hello,We are using STM32WB15CCY6TR in our design. From Datasheet page 1 says "Available integrated passive device (IPD) companion chip for optimized matching solution (MLPF-WB-01E3)". However, the MLPF-WB-01E3 datasheet does not mention STM32WB15..So...

VXhur.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Global Erase for STM32WB55

I want to know whether any option bytes should be set before doing global erase for STM32wb chip. After the initial 0x44 and 0xBB, the device doesnt respond to global erase command (0xFFFF).

[STM32WB] time synchronization over BLE/radio

I have the following setup:1 STM32WB based device (A) is configured as both master and slave A is connected to up to 4 slave devices (B) I need to implement RTC synchronization over BLE, and my initial approach is following:A smartphone that's connec...

AMahm.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to get ADC to work after STOP0 Mode STM32WB5

Using an STM32WB5. Using the ADC for some slow periodic measurements. Its working fine. Then added in STOP0:LL_PWR_SetPowerMode( LL_PWR_MODE_STOP0 )The ADC does not recovered on STOP exit. Value of:hadc->Instance->ISRis causing a hang in:HAL_ADC_Poll...

EAdam.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

802.15.4 stack on M0 crashes

I'm using the STACK "stm32wb5x_Mac_802_15_4_fw.bin"on the STM32WB55 and in principle it works correctly.The problem is that after a few hours and after having been working correctly it seems that the cortex-M0 does not answer to the cortex M4 and I g...

0693W00000JPz5NQAT.png
OGarc.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos