STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

NUCLEO-WL55JC2(optical character reading)

Hi,Am currently running optical character reading in NUCLEO-WL55JC2 with camera attached. I want to send the reading data to the Lora Dashboard. I connected another similar board for lora and sent the received data to lora and then to dashboard. I...

How can I make two Lora E5 mini end devices communicate?

I chose Lora E5 Mini to get a sensor measurement. For my application, I do not need a gateway and connection to a server like thingspeak. I want to make two end devices communicate. I configured the device in ABP mode, set the Tx and Rx frequency and...

MN.6 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NucleoWB55 ST-LINK error won't recognize

Hello,I am having a problem with my P-NucleoWB55 development board. When using STMCUBEIDE and trying to debug, I get the following error.Failed to start GDB serverError in initializing ST-LINK device.Reason: (4) No device found on target.I also cann...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

HAL_FLASH_Program Error!!!!!!!

Hello every body,I got stuck in Flash programming of STM32WB55CEU MCU!!! and I can not find the problem.First. I implemented the stm32wb55 example FLASH_EreaseProgram on Nucleo board successfully and then I tried to port this simple program on my PCB...

ptagh.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are there some STM32WB55 BLE stack maintenance plans?

Hello!I need to consider the best BLE stack firmware for production and its release provided by STMicroelectronics.Is there some long term version or some release that have long term support status?Are there some plans in BLE stack firmware developme...

AKwiek by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5CC FUOTA Firmware size issue

Hello,I am using STM32WLE5CC for my project of Lorawan FUOTA Project. I wanted to do FUOTA task with my application, but I think, there would be issue of size. According to FUOTA document, Firmware max size is 84kB, and When I compile only Generated ...

DBhut.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos