STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Is the X-NUCLEO-IHM15A1 compatible with NUCLEO-WB55RG

The documentation for the IHM15A1 dual DC brushed motor driver board (p.2) says it is only compatible with the following Nucleo boards: NUCLEO-F401RE, NUCLEO-F334R8 or NUCLEO-F030R8.   I have a Nucelo-WB55RG. Can I use the IHM15A1 with it? Does the d...

DRubi.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

TX_POWER field in advertising data

Hello,I'm currently working with a STM32WB55 and I am here because I would like to set up the advertising data with the following ad types :AD_TYPE_SHORTENED_LOCAL_NAMEAD_TYPE_128_BIT_SERV_UUID_CMPLT_LISTBut it seems that I have not enough space. Acc...

CPaul.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can I keep BLE connection alive in CPU1 STOP2 mode?

I have created a BLE application using STM32WB5RG BLE stack. Everything works good, I am able to advertise, authenticate & connect to the device. However, my application needs to run with low power. When I put CPU1 & CPU2 in STOP2 mode, I am noticing...

ATaba.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exit Standby-Mode with RTC-Alarm after using BLE

Hello people,I am working on a Project with the stm32wb55 which includes Low Power Modes (Standby) and Bluetooth (BLE).When i turn off the Bluetooth part the controller can simply enter and exit Standbymode by my choice.However if i activate BLE on a...

Aok.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB BLE not working

Hello , I am fairly new to microcontroller programming and sorry if this is a noob question. I have a STM32WB55RG board and I want to learn developing a BLE application. I did an example from STM Workshop (Hands On) and it worked very well. Then i tr...