cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB55 USB dongle USB Driver problem whit ZigBee

Nja.1
Associate II

Hi to all.

I have a problem whit USB dongle STM32WB55.

With BLE stack and all BLE examples from STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.16.0 Virtual USB port is working just fine.

But when I change to stm32wb5x_Zigbee_FFD_fw and use P-NUCLEO-WB55.USBDongle\Applications\Zigbee\Zigbee_OnOff_Server_Coord Virtual USB port is not working (error code 10). I can turn on and off LED form coordinator (dongle) to router (Nucleo board), and virtual port on Nucleo is working just fine. But virtual port on dongle is not working (erorr code 10).

My OS is Win10, I updated Virtual serial port drivers, I changed CDC_DATA_HS_MAX_PACKET_SIZE to 64U but again I have the same problem.

Can you please help me.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nja.1
Associate II

WOW thank you Remy !!!!!

It is alive 😁

Besides adding second parameter I add

static uint8_t VcpRxBuffer[MAX_DBG_TRACE_MSG_SIZE];

And it is working!

Thanks again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

When you call VCP_Init function, a null pointer is give as second parameter, instead this null pointer, give a rx buffer in parameter like this:

VCP_Init( &VcpTxBuffer[0], &VcpRxBuffer[0] );

Best Regards

Nja.1
Associate II

WOW thank you Remy !!!!!

It is alive 😁

Besides adding second parameter I add

static uint8_t VcpRxBuffer[MAX_DBG_TRACE_MSG_SIZE];

And it is working!

Thanks again.

Jorge Alves
Associate III

Hi, I don't know if this problem is related.

I'm developing a work at Board Nucleo-WB55RG. I already get the Zigbee communication and USB communication working well on the board, but when I merge them in the same project, I have some problems.

My PC identify the USB connection, but in the same project, when I put available the Zigbee on middleware STM32WPAN on the IOC file, I lost this USB connection. So, my PC doesn't identify any more the USB connection after that. Does someone know if there is some conflict between the USB communication and Zigbee on Nucleo-Wb55RG? Or can I solve my problem?