STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Acess ADC data from a STM32WBxx front end radio

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to access some more raw RF data from your STM32WBxx product. I would like to have access to some I/Q data before those be converted into digital BLE packets. I thought a good first step could be to have access ...

0693W00000QO9gSQAT.png
ALope.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WL End Node RTC BCD Calendar Mode

Hello,I'd like to know if it's possible to use RTC with a BCD Calendar mode with the end node example. Indeed, I've tried to, but it seems that the timer server doesn't work when i'm not using the binary mode.Thanks !

MLour.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set up BLE AT Client on B-U585I-IOT02A?

Hello!I'm attempting to set up the BLE AT Client example in the STM32U5 firmware package on a B-U585I-IOT02A board. I've managed to flash it, but when I run it on the debugger (through the ST-Link v3 USB port), the "AT" and "AT+BLE_SVC=1" commands se...

juyec by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Code generation glitch for RTC with STM32WL

I think I have had the same issue as: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00001Z9hswSAB/code-generation-problem-for-rtc-with-stm32wlHowever that thread never got answered so I post again, this time with additional information.Im using STM32CubeI...

0693W00000QNdk8QAD.png 0693W00000QNdkIQAT.png 0693W00000QNdkSQAT.png 0693W00000QNdkXQAT.png
AAlat.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to sent variable len BLE message?

I have set the data length as variable. The code generate in custom_stm.c also aci_gatt_add_char as CHAR_VALUE_LEN_VARIABLE. But in the Custom_STM_App_Update_char function, it always sent and static const charValueLen.I fix it by cloning Custom_STM_A...

Lwang1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5JC EEPROM Issues

I stored the two 32-bit variables on the stm32 EEPROM. the issues were the first 32-bit value is stored perfectly but the other 32bit are shifted and stored in the stm32 EEPROM but it is not stored. Why is it not stored? help to me

AA.21 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos