STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Disable VCOM in SubGHz_Phy middleware

Hello,I would like to disable the LPUART in my project to save power consumption. I am programming a point to point network with LoRa modem. My project is based on the ping pong subghz example.Curently, my board consumes around 107 µA in sleep with t...

nogema by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! RTC hardware time server is not working

I am building ble application on stm32wb and below is the RTC configuration via cubemx.I am trying to implement a scan timeout using the timeserver. Basically, I start a scan procedure and continue scanning until the time-out callback is invoked whic...

0693W00000QLUAHQA5.png
vd by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32wl55 getting devicetime millisecond resolution

Hi,I get GPS time from lorawan network using "DevicetimeReq" command. There is an example how to convert UNIX epoch time to calender time in UM2073 application note. But it uses only second field of system, doesn't benefit from sub-second information...

0693W00000Ns9A6QAJ.png
BISIK.18 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! User constants in End Node application

Anyone can explain me where do the following constants come from and what is their function in the RTC? I am starting my own application and I would like to know if these values suit my own application.

0693W00000QLbYaQAL.png
AZube.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 DFU problem (can't detect by laptop) !!!!

I designed a custom board with STM32WB55 with a USB connection to update the BLE stack in DFU mode.When I connected the board to my laptop's USB port, it appeared in the device manager and was detected as a USB device, however since yesterday when I ...

SFall.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot find boards on ST BLE Mesh

**English is not my natural language, sorry for my poor English.Hi, I'm beginner to STM32.I use WB55 boards to connect ble mesh. I used the example code in STM32 CubeIDE (BLE_MeshLightingPRFNode). However, application in phone(ST BLE Mesh) rarely fin...

mpark.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos