STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to increase transmit gain in STM32WB ?

I want to increase the gain of my Thread device. I am trying a simple loop as follows inside a sequenced task but it never exits. The seq have the lowest prio of all.int pwr = 0;   while(pwr != 4)   {   otPlatRadioSetTransmitPower(NULL, 4);   otPlatR...

NP by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

radio init planting

Hello, I'm using a STM32WL55JC in dual core configuration to communicate with LoRa protocol.I'm also working on an OLED display interface using I2C communication on the same MCU.I have a working application using LoRa communication without OLED inter...

Setup for LoraWan Class B support

Does STM have a recommended test setup for LoraWan Class B support testing/development? I understand that the STM32WL should support Class B, but it is very difficult to find much documentation on *Gateways* that currently support Class B (beaconing,...

JRhee.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ZigBee callback not working

Hi,I am using a STM32WB55 board and its USB Dongle.I set up a ZigBee network with Messaging Cluster between them.The WB55 is the router + server, and the Dongle is the coordinator + client.I can send a Message from WB to Dongle.When I try to send dat...

CDeve.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 WLE5 VBat measurement at low temperatures

Hi,I am currently doing some tests measuring the battery voltage on a system using the STM32WLE5, I am measuring both v_sys and v_bat. I am running into an issue with the v_bat measurement, I am seeing alot of noise compared to the v_sys measurement....

0693W00000NpF3iQAF.png 0693W00000NpF1SQAV.png
HWickham by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos