STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB55RGV6 (board P_NUCLEO_WB55) STM32cubeprogrammer errors show: first erro: No STM32 target found when i press button 'reset' error: ST_link erro(DEV_TARGET_CMD_ERR) stm32cubeide errors: error in launch sequence: Failed to startGDB server

Note: I can use stlink to download programs to other boards.But p_nulceo_wb55 doesn't work well. I use an external stlink instead of the on-board stlink, the errors are same.I was learning Bluetooth, It would have worked well. After a while, an erro...

0693W00000NpzZQQAZ.png 0693W00000Npzb7QAB.png
Lep by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issues getting DMA's to work reliably with USART1 and LPUART

Brief: I am using cubemx to configure and generate code.MCU: stm32wb55rgvxfirmware package name and version: FW_WB V1.13.3Details:I am working on a project where the stm must act as a bridge between the PC and the device under test (DUT). We use the ...

0693W00000NrnUcQAJ.png
vd by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use STM32WB's BLE event callback framework?

I'm trying to use the STM32WB firmware event callbacks defined in ble_events.h and ble_events.c but they don't appear to be working.According to the documentation in PM0271 revision 2 section 4.4 I should be able to use the event callbacks framework ...

DK.6 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-STRKT01 LoRa IoT tracker

This device isn't connecting with the network that I have plan of connectivity LoRaWAN.When I open the serial connection I see that the information is being read as it should. However, the connection to the network it's just not working at all. I use...

LauraCx by ST Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is LSE essential in STM32WB55RGV6 BLE application?

I make a pcb board with stm32wb55rgv6, but my LSE doesn't work and this part of the circuit was accidentally destroyed in my soldering process. Can i just use HSE or LSI in replace of LSE in BLE application? And what's the limitations?

Lep by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NUCLEO-WL55JC2(optical character reading)

Hi,Am currently running optical character reading in NUCLEO-WL55JC2 with camera attached. I want to send the reading data to the Lora Dashboard. I connected another similar board for lora and sent the received data to lora and then to dashboard. I...

How can I make two Lora E5 mini end devices communicate?

I chose Lora E5 Mini to get a sensor measurement. For my application, I do not need a gateway and connection to a server like thingspeak. I want to make two end devices communicate. I configured the device in ABP mode, set the Tx and Rx frequency and...

MN.6 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

P-NucleoWB55 ST-LINK error won't recognize

Hello,I am having a problem with my P-NucleoWB55 development board. When using STMCUBEIDE and trying to debug, I get the following error.Failed to start GDB serverError in initializing ST-LINK device.Reason: (4) No device found on target.I also cann...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos