cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lora Concentrator board and custom board on STM32WL55cc

denevs
Associate

Hello!

I'm trying to port of LOcalNetwrok_Concentartor on a custom board. I made USART1 working with a tracer. So i Can send and receive AT_Commands to a MCU STM32WL55CC. Now I'm struggling with getting interrupts from a LoRa modem. Every 15 sec I call a RadioSend() function that tries to send packets regarding setup. In my case it is

case MODEM_LORA:
{
SubgRf.PacketParams.Params.LoRa.PayloadLength = size;
SUBGRF_SetPacketParams( &SubgRf.PacketParams );
SUBGRF_SendPayload( buffer, size, 0 );
break;
}

But I never received an interruption of TXDone/RxDone, I'm jumping to RadioOnTxTimeoutIrq that is triggered by the timer from RadioInit() function. SUBGHZ_Radio_IRQHandler(void) never called. My initialization is in the example from  CSTM32CubeWL-main v1.1.0. Should be some additional steps done for the Modem if we are porting code from STM32WL55JC to STM32WL55CC?

RadioInit() function executed, SUBGRF_Init() function executed,HAL_SUBGHZ_Init() executed,HAL_SUBGHZ_MspInit() executed with

__HAL_RCC_SUBGHZSPI_CLK_ENABLE();

/* SUBGHZ interrupt Init */
HAL_NVIC_SetPriority(SUBGHZ_Radio_IRQn, 0, 0);
HAL_NVIC_EnableIRQ(SUBGHZ_Radio_IRQn);

SUBGRF_SetDioIrqParams( IRQ_RADIO_ALL, IRQ_RADIO_ALL, IRQ_RADIO_NONE, IRQ_RADIO_NONE ) is also executed

I didn't find any related code for the Pin IRQ setup in the code. Is it done automatically with  HAL_SUBGHZ_MspInit() ?

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @denevs 

For the Migration of the project to your custom board. I suggest you take a look at the following article.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Use this button to properly post source code:

AndrewNeil_0-1706107436238.png

To get that extra row of icons, press this button:

AndrewNeil_1-1706107436249.png