cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WL55JC LoRaWAN_End_Node_DualCore uart doesn't work

turen
Associate II

Hi everyone,

I want to develop a end node module using STM32WL55JC. I have tried to LoRaWAN_End_Node_DualCore example project and the end node has connected to TTN. After that the usart1 enabled and try to send message but i couldnt send message. How can i use peripheral(i2c, uart, adc etc.) with LoRaWAN_End_Node_DualCore/LoRaWAN_End_Node.

5 REPLIES 5
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @turen and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

I suggest you follow this playlist specially the implementation of the IKS01A3 (video 6) that use I2C to communicate with the example. you can try the same steps and take a look at the changes that acquired on the .c/.h files. Then, you can adapt this method to your specific needs.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

turen
Associate II

Hi again,

i try to create a lorawan project working on single core. can i use M0plus core for lorawan project and M4 core for general purpose. when i try to create new project, cubemx use both core for lorawan. how can i disable cortex-M4 core shown as below image

turen_0-1706280151336.png

The LORAWAN middleware need to be activated on both contexts "Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M0+" for Dual core  projects.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I dont want to use IKS01A3 library because Software package not contain all sensors.  I want to learn how to use stm32 Peripherals with lorawan end node app and then i will create custom library. 

Issue Summary: How to use peripherals(uart, i2c or ADC etc.) with lorawan end node project.

Hi, 

You don't have to use the IKS01A3. You just have to refer to the video to understand how to use an API (I2C as example) with a LoRawan end node project.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32