STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WL55JC1 not sending JOIN packets

I have a previously working app and both examples _EndNode and AT_SLAVE.The board worked well for about 30 hours.I could not get the other 2 examples for this board to compile and work.After a change, neither app joins the network reliably. The gatew...

shorai by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Digital signal input

The sampling frequency is 256kHz, it is an ADC that collects ECG signals.(The question is really not about ADC), what should I belong to with this question?My problem is that the analog signal is output in four channels in parallel after the ADC, whe...

Lep by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acquisition of ADC four digital signals

I want to use stm32 to collect ADC digital data. The output of ADC is four digital signals D3, D2, D1, D0 and one clock signal CLK2. I need to add a digital low-pass filter (like fir), how do I collect this 4bit digital signal...Thanks in advance.

0693W00000Y76QtQAJ.png
Lep by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

After power cycle getting data from SRAM.

I have initialized variable as belowuint8_t u8Flag1ForStoreVer __attribute__ ((section (".RAM1_region")));So, after soft reset I am getting data back.But also same I am getting after hard reset(Power cycle) , even aftre long timeWhat should be value...

HPate.5 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB RTC LSI RTC Init Timeout

I programmed the RTC to work on LSI for this application. When I use LSI for the RTC the RTC init goes into timeout, but RTC works fine with LSE. I am using P-Nucleo-WB55 board to test this. Can anyone explain the reason behind this?

ASiva.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos