STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! STM32WLE5 high current consumption in Stop2 (RAK3172-SIP)

HelloI am trying to implement low power mode with STM32WLE5 MCU (as a part of RAK3172-SIP).However, the current consumption is unreasonably high.I measure around 200uA with 3.6V and around 150uA with 3.3V.Did many tests with different configurations,...

YDOVG.11 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Making CoPro firmware opensource

Hi guys,Do you ever had a thought about making the CoPro firmware opensource and allow the community to participate the development? I see that the progress in maintining the Thread protocol is quite slow compared to the Openthread main repos, also s...

SPI MISO line stays high?

I am writing a driver for the STM32 to get the data from the front-end board, AD5940 using the SPI communication. I am using the AD5940 library available at the : https://github.com/analogdevicesinc/ad5940lib.STM32WB55xx has been used. I have configu...

HJain.3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone, I am encountering an issue with UART1 while using STM32WL for LoRa Communication with SubGHz_Phy_Per and STM32WL-SubGHz-PhyBasic-Tx-Rx examples from the STM32 Github.

In my application, I receive a message from LoRa and intend to transmit it via UART1 which is set to PA9 and PA10. However, when I check the UART RX using a logic analyzer, I do not receive anything.I have tested the UART1 alone in a simple project, ...

STM32WB55RG BLE Stack suddenly broken

Some of our devices stopped working properly. We can see an advertisement, however the advertisement does not contain a device name. Furthermore, it is not possible to connect to the device. The interesting part is, that the device seems to be broken...

lmessing by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi, I am using STM32WBCGU6 as BLE GATT client. I am trying to connect to 4 servers simultaneously. I am using "aci_gap_create_connection" to create a connection between the client and server.

If server1 is connected to the client and when I try to connect with server2, will server1 still be connected?because once 2 servers are connected I am not able to GATT Write attribute to an individual server.I am able to write only newly connected s...

AM.12 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos