STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! nucleo-wb55rg and uart?

I have the following code where the variable string takes on the float value toPC correctly. I step into the HAL_UART_Transmit_IT and step over all the assignments and all looks fine yet I never see the TDR register update with the first value. Fur...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB5MMG 1LAYER LAYOUT

HY IT'S MY FIRST TIME HERE ASKING ABOUT STM32WB5MMG MCU CIRCUIT BOARD DESIGNE WITH 1 LAYER :1 - CAN WE ATTACH ALL THE PIN FROM 61 TO 84 TO GND BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TO USE THIS PINS ?2 - CAN WE PLACE SOME PADS OR SENSOR(IN MY CASE ACCEL GYRO) CLOSE T...

Resolved! RTC current time in milliseconds (display in 6 byte hex)

Hello,I am using an STM32WB55 and am trying to figure out how to get the current time including milliseconds using an RTC and display that time in 6 byte hex format. I would most likely call the GetTime() based of a millisecond timer if that is the ...

kcire L. by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Pairing with smartphone started by device

Hi,i have some pairing problems with a STM32WB board and a smartphone.I have configured the STM32WB for working with the "Just Works" method (code attached).static void Ble_Hci_Gap_Gatt_Init(){ uint8_t role; uint16_t gap_service_handle, gap_dev_n...

LSpad.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Read an attribute value from the local database

Hey!!I have a BLE application which runs on custom server profile. There are few characteristics of a given service, where the client can modify them. I want to read these characteristics once they are updated by the client. I have tried to use "aci_...

ABN by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB15 whitelisting with RPA

Hello everyone,I'm developping on the STM32WB15 with the wireless light stack v1.14.I want to implement a simple IoT flow for the bonding process, it goes as follow :A trigger launch the device in an open pairing modeA phone connect and bond with the...

DThom.10 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos