STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Writing to address 0 prevents from entering shutdown mode

If I write to address 0, it prevents from entering shutdown mode.The vector table is relocated to code.As far as I understand, writing to address 0 in this case is not illegal. For sure it does not generates a fault.The following code enters shutdown...

HugoL by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Wb55 - How to read values from ADC

Hi everybody!Working on Martian Robot développed by VittaScience​, I need to read values coming from 5 blackline sensors to the ADC of the wb55.I tried to analogRead() the pin but nothing...Some ideas? Thanks!​

JDIRI.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Correct procedure for reading BLE characteristic values.

I am currently trying to read the value from a characteristic after detecting that the user has written to it.  I am calling aci_gatt_read_char_value() which is returning 0 (BLE success). From here I am expecting an event which triggers the aci_att_r...

0693W00000Y8wKCQAZ.png 0693W00000Y8wLsQAJ.png
MSuva.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

RNG access after starting BLE stack

It looks as if the RNG is made unavailable to the M4 when the M0 has booted the BLE stack. This looks to be true because I can initialize and use the RNG before starting the BLE stack. Once I launch C2, the RNG registers read as zeros.Is this a req...

eleventen by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos