STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How do I properly load I-CUBE-LRWAN into STM32CubeIDE? I have tried importing filesystem projects from various levels of the I-CUBE-LRWAN hierarchy but I'm not convinced I'm getting it right.

Say I want the Projects/B-L072Z-LRWAN1/Applications/LoRaWAN/LoRaWAN_AT_Slave project loaded up.What exactly am I supposed to do in the IDE?I've loaded that project up, but can only build the debug configuration - it doesn't seem right.I did change th...

DTayl.4 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! why two inductors for SMPS on P-NUCLEO-WB55

There are two inductors, L1 10uH and L5 10nH, in series for SMPS circuit in P-NUCLEO-WB55 design. Why is that? is the sequence affective (smaller L5 coming out of VLXSMPS pin)? Thanks. -wq

0693W00000aIbk1QAC.jpg
WQ by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bug for BLE Init in new wb5 firmware 1.15

I've used BLE for a month now on the wb5mmg with the 1.14.1 firmware with the steval-proteus board. The setup in the .ioc for new projects was always the same:HSEM, IPCC, RCC, RTC, RF, (USART)Activating BLEUsing Default P2P Settings or Custom Templat...

0693W00000WKe8SQAT.png
Lotta by Associate II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeWL v1.3.0 - General questions on the examples

Hello,we’re doing some research on LoRa tecnology to evaluate if it’s suitable for our products. We’re interested in STM32WLxx MCU, so we downloaded STM32CubeWL Firmware package from GitHub.We are trying to understand the principle of working of some...

0693W00000aJeCYQA0.jpg 0693W00000aJeCdQAK.png
GGhet.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB cannot connect to adafruit feather through I2C

Hi there, I tried to set STM32 as the master and adafruit feather ESP8266 as the slave. They are going to communicate through I2C. Below is the configuration of the i2c3 because it is the only port for external sensors:Then I write below code for mas...

0693W00000aJWCfQAO.png 0693W00000aJWDnQAO.jpg
QQian.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The simplest and most basic LL driver App doesn't work

We tried the simplest and the most basic LL driver based App, LED blinking, on Nucleo boards:int main(void) { LL_APB2_GRP1_EnableClock(LL_APB2_GRP1_PERIPH_SYSCFG); LL_APB1_GRP1_EnableClock(LL_APB1_GRP1_PERIPH_PWR); NVIC_SetPriorityGrouping(NVIC_PR...

WQ by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

How create devEUI for public Lora network?

I have one product with inside the module Murata CMW. The product will be present on a public Lora network. The product is a sensor, so it will trasmit dataI need to go in mass production and I need to create the devEUI for each deviceHow I can creat...

FSogn by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos