STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32CubeMX + I-cube-LRWAN

Hello,Can we include the lorawan stack inside the STM32CubeMX?What is the relationship between STM32CubeMX and I-CUBE-LRWAN?Best regardsMichel

Mich1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE5CCU6 / EU433 Requirement / Design change

Hi,Our custom module, built around the STM STM32WLE5CCU6 chipset, has been designed accordingly. However, we have received a new requirement from the customer regarding the EU433 region frequency. Could you please provide us with the application note...

STM 32wb5mmg

I need your help with the STM 32wb5mmg. Not sure why power consumption is higher (x2) when VREFBUF is defined as an internal voltage reference. Is this possible because the Vref+ is connected to the VDD?. Appreciated if you could help with this

PM0271 wrong RF frequency formula and table

Hello,In programming manual PM0271 - STM32WB BLE stack programming guidelineshttps://www.st.com/resource/en/programming_manual/pm0271-stm32wb-ble-stack-programming-guidelines-stmicroelectronics.pdfIn section 2.2The correct formula should be : (2402 +...

Motla1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WLE STOP2 mode, HardFault in rare cases

Hi, I have a weird problem that occurs very rarely, so it's quite hard to debug. I would be very grateful for any advice.I have a device that uses STM32WLE5CC, with FreeRTOS, and it stopped working after two months of continuous operation. I attached...

tzegrec by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to produce analog output with STM32WB5MMGH6

Hello,I need to output an analog audio signal from STM32WB5MMGH6. I did not see any DAC on this chip so my questions are:Is there another peripheral which can do this job that I didn't find in the datasheet ?Also, if I can't do it with a dedicated pe...

JulienD by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos