STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WLE5 wake up from stopmode using LPUART with LSE

Hello, to get a lower power consumption in my application i would like to go in stop mode 2 and wake up shortly to receive some characters on the LPUART. But unfortunately my mcu does not wake up. I can see with the debugger that the send Byte is in ...

APell.3 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why doesn't this simple openthread project work?

Hello, I am trying to create a simple openthread project on my NUCLEO-WB55RG. There is no custom code in this project; just the code generated from the CubeMX ioc file attached.By all means, I think that I have all the necessary settings for this pro...

CMasc.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Which MCUs supports for LoRa FUOTA ?

Hi fellas,We are planning for LoRa based FUOTA updates using STM32 MCUs. The LoRa Transceiver we are planning to use is SX1302. In I-CUBE-LRWAN blog, they told its meant for STM32L0/1/4 series alone. Can we use some other series like STM32G0 series, ...