STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32wb15 is not advertising

I have 20 prototype custom boards, using STM32WB15CCU6E.Some of them advertise, some no (about 50%).If I program HeartRate binary, all advertise.Based on a clean project, I just added 1 service with 2 characteristics.Stack 1.15.0The log generated by ...

rbenv.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55MMG BOOT0 and SW

In the datasheet of STM32WB5MMG, BOOT0 does not need to connect pull-up resistors and pull-down resistors, just connect GND or VCC directly.​In STM32WB5MM DK schematic,Do swdio and swclk need to be connected with pull-up or pull-down resistors? I wan...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biv0xQAA.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000biurnQAA.png
Lep by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to flash wireless stack to nucleo WB55RG

I am trying to do some testing with the new Matter protocol and using Thread and BLE on the Nucleo STM32WB55RG. Installing the new wireless stack firmware (found on the STM32 GitHub Hotspot), went just fine. After using the nucleo for a different use...

TStro.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Enabling/Disabling Interrupts Problem in STM32WB55RG

Hello, I want to develop a software which includes an external interrupt for sleep mode and it should be enabled before entering sleep mode. For this purpose, I use: HAL_NVIC_SetPriority(EXTI0_IRQn, 0, 0) ;HAL_NVIC_EnableIRQ(EXTI0_IRQn); When I choos...

0693W00000aJCluQAG.png
Yusuf by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos