STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32WB OTA FUS_STATE_ERROR_IMG_NOT_AUTHENTIC

Hello,We are having an issue updating the BLE FW v1.13.3 to 1.17.2 using FUS 1.2.0.Everything is working as expected until (after SHCI_C2_FUS_FwUpgrade(0, 0)) we are polling for SHCI_C2_FUS_GetState()At first, its FUS_STATE_VALUE_FW_UPGRD_ONGOING as ...

APort by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlueST-SDK and STM32WB55 bootloader STM_OTA

HiWhether BlueST-SDK tool is compatible with bootloader STM_OTA dedicated to STM32WB55 ?I using Nucleo STM32WB55 and bootloader from STM (STM_OTA). For update firmware I using for now STM32CubeMonitor-RF and stm32WB USB DONGLE (which is part of nucle...

PawelM by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Hard Fault from HAL_DMA_ABORT_IT function

Hello ,I am trying to making a BLE application with triggering external interrupts that came from camera sensor. Normally my interrupt handlers worked just fine, however when I try to add BLE function, code getting hard fault.  Following lines in the...

baydı.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

No OTA BLE stack updates for STM32WB5xxC ?

The standard OTA application is taking up 28kBytes and even the light stack (v 1.16) starts at 0x08021000 on the 256kB models. This leaves 104kByte in between. Does that mean it is not possible to updatet the wireless stack via OTA on those models?

OliM by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Interface with RF IC

Hi Team,    Any Transceiver IC support up to 3GHz range in STMicroelectronics? And how to interface with controller.!  Thanks and Reguad,Aravind

Aravind by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos