STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32WL55JC1 sampling rate is different

Hello everyone, I am trying to do tone calculator. I am using DSP , ADC ,DMA and timer for sampling rate. I am using tone genarator and for example if tone is 500 hz and my fftoutbuffer[16] is going high value (noramlly 130 but when tone generate is ...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkOWBQA2.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkOW6QAM.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkOVhQAM.png
AHakk.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding RTC update in I-CUBE-LRWAN project

Greetings,I am working on the LoRaWAN Project and facing issues in updating RTC from a server/UART in LoRaWAN library.My code is getting stuck while updating RTC, I am recieving time and from UART through user input.RTC_TimeTypeDef set_time;RTC_DateT...

DSehg.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

When "USE_FULL_ASSERT" is enabled in example application "LoRaWan_End_Node" the application stops sending or keeps trying to send, but messages not received at server side.

Just used the example application "LoRaWan_End_Node" with the Nucleo-WLWL55JC board.This example send every 10seconds data to a gateway which is received in the TheThingsNetwork environment. Default is "LoRaWan_End_Node" disabled, when "USE_FULL_ASSE...

[BLE] Read Locally a BLE Attribute

I have created a service and some characteristics with size of 247.I use 'ACI_GATT_READ_HANDLE_VALUE' to read it and I get some weird response.Although I requested to read a size of 200, the command returns only 19 .This is my response packet: and th...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkBztQAE.png _legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkBzUQAU.png
DS.4 by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why on my LRWAN3 node card, when I power it externally on the +E5V tab, the LoRa card doesn't transmit anymore, while when I connect the usb + external power supply it works again?

Why on my LRWAN3 node card, when I power it externally on the +E5V tab, the LoRa card doesn't transmit anymore, while when I connect the usb + external power supply it works again? And why when I remove all the power supplies and I leave the USB cabl...

Thomcheh by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos