STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to use external SIM on B-L462E-CELL1

Hello members,Please let me ask about how to use external SIM on B-L462E-CELL1.I inserted the plastic SIM to external SIM slot on B-L462E-CELL1.Then, I set APN and confirmed it get ICCID from SIM.However, I dont make clear how to setup connect networ...

About MB1789 Direct tie config

Hello,i am designing a custom board with the stm32WL55.i saw the MB1789 schematic and design, and i need to know more about this configuration and what are the advantage and inconvenient ?in this design they don't have a switch and the same line is u...

malarab by Senior II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How to reboot a STM32WL from code?

Hi, I'm using a STM32WLE5CCU micro with FW_WL V1.3.0 library. I want to implement a feature that receives a downlink command from the Network Server and reboot the entire system like pushing a reset button will do.Once the command is received, is the...

NMeno by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

MCU - Suggestion

Hello ST!GOOD day,We are looking new MCU for VOIP [voice over Internet protocol] project that can handle Internet connectivity and Communications ADC, UART] [, LAN, WAN, FXS, FXO support]. can you suggest MCU's for best and available MCU.with Wi-Fi 5...

Resolved! USB FS Data Traffic Suspend And Resume

Hi,I configured USB FS on my STM32WB55 NUCLEO Board and it works as I expected (configured as CDC). I can send and receive data to/from Host (my PC) but now I have the need to suspend temporarly Data Flow and then reprise it.My goal is to collect som...

Resolved! I'm curious about the power part of the STM32WLE

I tried to design a board using the STM32WLE5CCU6, so I referred to the reference designs MB1720,1842,1848, etc.However, I confirmed that the VDDRF part, which is the part specified in the data sheet, is open with the SB connector.I searched for the ...

st.png 13eta_0-1691540265269.png
13eta by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos