cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Zigbee Clusters on STM32 - Need Guidance

naanichilakalapudi
Associate III

Hello STM32 community,

I'm currently working on implementing Zigbee applications on my STM32WB55 Evalution boards, and I'm looking to create custom clusters. I've gone through the documentation custom-clusters, but I'm a bit confused about the procedure. Could someone please guide me on how to create custom Zigbee clusters on STM32? Is there any GUI cluster configurator tool available in STM32CubeIDE?

Any step-by-step instructions or examples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Naani Ch

4 REPLIES 4
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @naanichilakalapudi 

I suggest you to take at the AN5491, AN5498, AN5500 and AN5506.

Also, you can take a look at the Zigbee cluster application to understand how it work exactly. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

naanichilakalapudi
Associate III

Hi, 

I've reviewed these documents and comprehended the examples.
However, it appears that there is no information related to adding a new custom cluster within the same documents.
Are there any tools for cluster configuration available to facilitate the creation of a new cluster?

--
Thanks in advance,
Naani Ch

Douglas MILLER
ST Employee

This forum thread was marked by the moderator as needing a little more investigation, so a Support case was created in your name and will be handled off-line.

At ST Collectively : Do you employ Vampires? Why can't the support engineers and management for these products come out and discuss things in the daylight? Otherwise why are we bothering with a forum?

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..