STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Report a Bug

Posted on April 03, 2014 at 07:54Hardwa: STM32F429Discovery Software: STemWin, STemWin_Library_V1.0.0 and STemWin_Library_V1.0.1 When using the functiong of Multiple Buffering of STemWin, I found that words was drawn in back buffer, but the filled r...

UNABLE TO DISPLAY IMAGE ON 240x320 TFT DISPALY

Posted on May 05, 2014 at 06:22Can some one help me out  as I am unable to display image on HY32D TFT.The TFT Display controller is ILI9320 and ''LCDVision'' is used to convert image into c array.Is there any turn around to this problem ?Hardware an...

soobia by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM3210c-Eval LCD screen

Posted on April 22, 2014 at 17:42Hello,I have a problem with my STM3210C-eval LCD screen, when i write a text on the screen, the text is showed upside down !Any solution ?Thanks. #lcd #stm3210c-eval-board

charfi by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F429 Discovery LTDC with DCMI?

Posted on April 03, 2014 at 11:27Hello Friends. I want to connect the camera to the STM32F429 Discovery. I need to use DCMI module but I can't use with LTDC hardware. Because LTDC with DCMI using some common pins.(For example; PA4 = DCMI_HSYNC=LTDC_...

Adding STemWin to existing project

Posted on March 31, 2014 at 17:47I have a project, developed by Segger, for the STM32F429i-Disco board. I have the project working, and wanted to replace the trial emWin files that Segger uses with the STemWin files ST provides. When I swap out the ...

rbs3rd by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI With Nokia LCD

Posted on February 11, 2014 at 07:42Hi, I am trying to use stm32f3 spi to interface nokia lcd, 5110 but it does not work. I am not sure what is wrong with my code. Can anyone help me please? Thanks////////////////////////////////////////////////////...

onofe by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STeMwin GUI_CompactColor_16 problem

Posted on March 10, 2014 at 06:44 Hello! In order to show display in specific LCD like SSD1298, I must configure GUIDRV_CompactColor_16 according tohttp://www.segger.com/guidrv_compactcolor_html. I have made the LCDConfig.c, GUIDRV_CompactColor_...

liviana by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos