STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Integrating TouchGFX with I2C sensor

Hello!I am working on to integrate a BMP180 sensor with my stm32f769i discovery board. The goal would be to read temperature and air pressure values and show these values on the screen. I have written the driver code in C for the bmp180 and it's work...

AVajd by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using ARM/MBED Library's with TouchGFX.

Hi everybody.It's possible, to use ARM/MBED Library's with TouchGFX.I have one of the STM32F469I-DISCO boards, and i like to use I2C small modules made for arduino, for example ANI219, and this libraryhttps://os.mbed.com/users/maximusismax/code/INA21...