STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Designer Run Simulator error!

I used cubemx to generate the project, using designer generate gui code. This project works well in VS, MDK and development boards.But use run simulator in designer to prompt the errors shown in the figure.Excuse me, where did this go wrong, how shou...

0690X000009878ZQAQ.png
lxw by Senior
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

The content of snapshot widget is wrong.

Hi,Now My Platform setup is as following,custom boardtouchgfx 4.10.0IAR 8I'm trying to use snapshot widget in my project. I did the following configuration,In setFramebufferAddress function, set Animation storage to true.create a snapshot widget obje...

L4Y by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to handle DMA2D Transfer Error

Hi,I'm working with touchgfx on an STM32F769I board and I'm facing a problem where some times the DMA2D throws a transfer error (DMA2D_ISR_TEIF) during the running of my application. In the touchgfx library files (STM32F7HAL_DSI.cpp) I see that the D...

Nikil Rao by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems upgrading from 4.9.6 to 4.10.0

Hi @Martin KJELDSEN​ !You usually support me with TouchGFX, this must be a simple one for you but I can't find the solution in the community.I'm having an issue trying to update my project from TouchGFX 4.9.6 to 4.10. I get the build error:undefined ...

nokia 6300 lcd

i found this site http://andybrown.me.uk/2012/06/05/nokia-lcd-for-arduino-mega-1/I wanna change OLED to Nokia screen lcd , it is 8080 interfaceBUT did not find a std library for it

Labels