STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Hi I Have been working in touchgfx for month, now my task is to enable uart function in touchgfx and to print the received things in textarea. For that i had enabled the textarea resource id with buffer size of 30 and enabled the HAL_UART in cubemx

Here is the code for the touchgfx i had called the virtual function "data" when screen 1 is entered. Plesae let me know is this was the correct method for UART for printing the received data. If someone had sample code for UART please Post it.***##sc...

ABabu.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

latest STemWin and DSI driver

Hello,So i did try to port my project to the STM32H747I-DISCO board, to evaluate if possibleto switch to the new dual core H7 chip.It seems that the DSI driver implements some anti tearing feature, that splits the screen into zones, that subsequently...

M0NKA by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bitmap::cacheAll() crash

I stored all image content from section ExtFlashSection on my sd card, when loading:#define CACHE_SIZE 3000000void touchgfx_init(){  uint16_t dispWidth = 800;  uint16_t dispHeight = 480; uint16_t *cache = (uint16_t*)malloc(CACHE_SIZE);  HAL& hal = t...

shark by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

7 COM LCD on STM32WB55Rx

Hello,The datasheet for the STM32WB55 says that the STM32WB55Rx (the VFQFPN68 version) has 4x28 LCD capability. The same datasheet lists LCD_COM4, LCD_COM5 and LCD_COM6 as alternate functions for pins PC10, PC11 and PC12 which correspond to pins 58, ...

BVern by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels