STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Video Widget support possibilities

Hi !​​I'm making a small project using Touchgfx and STM32F746.​I want to add video playback but I can't find any examples or projects to reference.​so, ​Can I get examples or projects of playing video using Touchgfx?(like MjpegReader in STM32H7Cube.....

Resolved! How to use TouchGFX 4.13 addon with CubeMX5.5.0?

Hi,i just installed cubemx 5.5.0 to check if touchgfx handling is now better. to my surprise with the new version their is no touchgfx / graphics option to select. Then i found out, that under Help -> Manage embedded software packages i can install...

LSant.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to capture image from OV7670 (No FIFO version) in snapshot mode after user define exposure time using HAL_DCMI_Start_DMA in snapshot mode to external SRAM?

Dear Friends,I would like to appreciate the effort of STM for providing user friendly software tools and documents support to customers.I am entry level to STM32 MCU, Now I would like to bring my problem statement:I am doing design with STM32H743 dev...

STM32H743zit DCMI DMA not Working.

I can not get the DCMI Working with OV7670 Camera. The Hardware is correct, Camera setup is correct.  HAL_DCMI_Start_DMA(&hdcmi, DCMI_MODE_CONTINUOUS, (uint32_t)framebuffer, sizeof(framebuffer)/4); The DMA Always Fails. The problem is with the STM...

SSche.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TFT LCD drivers for TouchGFX?

I am looking into using an STM32 with TouchGFX to drive a 2.4" TFT LCD. The LCD will have some type of internal driver (ILI9340/ILI9341/ST7789, etc). Are there drivers for these already? Or is this relatively standard (I doubt)? Or do I have to write...

NNar by Associate II
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos