STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! Cast custom container to Drawable*

I want to use container as Drawable*, so I can use methods like moveTo() etc. to move the container around.I have my container in View, which is selectorboxContainer, which inherits from selectorboxContainerBase, which inherits from touchgfx::Contain...

Tuoman by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 fonts for a text area

Hellois it possible to set 2 fonts for a text, for exemple i have following text that must be i the middle of the screen: <value>%I want value wildcard to be in 17px and % char in 20px, is it possible ?If it is not possible, i have to use 2 text area...

Nested custom containers?

I read in the release notes for TouchGFX 4.12.0 that "A custom container can now be nested within another custom container. This enables composing custom components into larger custom components indefinitely". I am running 4.12.3 but I can't seem to ...

AndrewM by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can't select item in scrollList

As I understand, TouchGFX uses l this algorithm:-if I touch to screen and move finger - list is scrolling-if I touch to screen and do not move - item under finger go selected.I check it on 746GDiSCO - works very well.But when I put scrollList to 102...

EEuge by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos