STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Simple SPI Display, no TFT, no Touch setup.

I am currently working on a custom STM32h743xx board with a small (128x64) monochrome OLED screen that uses the SSD1309 SPI driver for communication. This setup is very simple but vastly different from the setup of most examples. From my understandin...

ALiar.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't recognize numbers with Unicode

Hi, I'm building a program which has a part that is similar to the "Flex Button Example".In my case I've got a problem with Unicode. My program works the same as the image above. When I reach to number 24, 26, 28, 29, this is what it shows:This is my...

0690X00000DYl45QAD.png 0690X00000DYl2xQAD.png 0690X00000DYl87QAD.png
DCost.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F769I-DISCO SDRAM

Hello.I want to know how SDRAM is used in TouchGFX. Where can I find information?Does SDRAM have an address to access?I would like to check the operation of SDRAM. How should I check the read / write?Thank you.

Ebun.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frame buffers

Hello....Am currently working on STM32L4R9AI-EVAL board and i have so many doubts about frame buffering....1.when we have to use single frame buffer,when we use double frame buffer,and partial frame buffers and rendering time is less for single buffe...

prathima by Associate II
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Container

Can we add digital clock to custom container,? I have to display time on all the screens.I added digital clock to Custom Container but not getting how to write and where to write logic for timer (in custom container have to write timer logic or on ...

ABeck.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos