STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.23.2 is out!

TouchGFX 4.23.2 is now out.Please follow this link to download it.4.23.2 Release details:Release date: March 14th, 2024Bugfixes in TouchGFX Designer:Fixed a bug where TouchGFX Designer would not close properlyBugfixes in TouchGFX Core:Fixed issue wer...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 7 kudos

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! How to make a screensaver with TouchGFX?

Could you please provide some advice or example code on how best to create a screensaver using TouchGFX?I am looking for the classic screensaver functionality: if someone touched the display with their finger whatsoever, then the screensaver counter ...

VSimu.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MEMDEV Issue...

Hi All,Recently, i have testing memory device Because of the flickering.I've attached my application test code below.My hardware is stm32f767IGT6 with SDRAM using FMC.I have two png file to display in 320x240 LCD.Because of the flickering, I'd like t...

Glee.11 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ARM6 Compiler Support

Hello,I tried to port an TouchGFX-Application from ARM5-Compiler (ARMCC) to ARM6 (ARMCLANG). Both compilers are from KEIL (µVision).Well it does compile, but it doesn't link:Warning: L6869W: abstractpainter.o requested the Rogue Wave Standard C++ Lib...

PBull by Associate III
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double framebuffer causes Hardfault

Hello,​I'm using a custom board based on the STM32F779 with external RAM, external QSPI flash and a 800x800 screen running in video mode. When I run the application with one framebuffer (on external RAM) it works but it has some flickering, so I'm tr...

DMuño.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos