STM32 MCUs TouchGFX and GUI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X-CUBE-TOUCHGFX 4.24.0 is out!

TouchGFX 4.24.0 is now out. Please follow this link to download it. 4.24.0 Release details: Release date: June 6th, 2024 New TouchGFX Designer Features: Added a QR Code widget.Added RGB Compression for images. New TouchGFX Core Features:  Added RG...

LouisB by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

TouchGFX Academy launch announcement!

Dear Community, We're excited to announce the creation of the TouchGFX Academy! The TouchGFX Academy is a new place to learn TouchGFX with concrete examples and to find answers to your questions when developing your UI. It includes tutorials of cour...

TouchGFX documentation feedback

We wish to always improve our documentation. The best reviews and critics always come from the people that read it, so we would like to use this post to collect your thoughts and feedbacks. Please share what you like, dislike, what you think is missi...

Share your Custom Widgets!

When creating a UI project, you may need widgets that are not part of the TouchGFX library. To create your own graphical element, the TouchGFX team suggests using the Custom Container approach. Since TouchGFX 4.20 it is possible to export and import ...

Resolved! About using variables in TouchGFX

folder is model ,main_page_screen, pw_touchgfxactivev_screen.​I want to use the variables A declared in the model in main_screen and pw_page_screen. I don't know how to declare variables and how to use them.​For example, variable A is declared in mod...

0693W000006I3BmQAK.png
PKunK.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird bug in custom keyboard

I am creating a custom keyboard following the example provided.The code in the example is simple to understand and follow.However, in my custom keyboard the following function behave weirdlygetBufferPosition()I have 2 callback areas in my keyboard, o...

0690X00000A9cDfQAJ.png

Resolved! TouchGFX Image Mangling

TouchGFX seems to mangle all of my .png images. The image is loaded directly into the flash and mapped in BitmapDatabase.cpp. Nothing special going on. Has anyone encountered this or have any troubleshooting ideas?TouchGFX Designer Screen Capture:Tou...

0693W000007Aq1YQAS.png 0693W000007Aq1nQAC.png 0693W000007Aq1xQAC.jpg
Jon Enz by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multi line keyboard

What's the possibility of enabling a keyboard that can enter multiple lines text? Like in a chat app when a message can be compromised from multiple line.The provided keyboard example does not contain the "Enter" key

RMoha.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchGFX - invalidate/redraw entire view/screen

I'm wondering if there is a way to force TouchGFX to draw an entire screen again. My project uses a DSI display with internal GRAM. To save power, I turn off the display when possible and turn it on only when needed. This of course erases the GRAM so...

ebray by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

BUGREPORT TouchGFX 4.16 strange display

I spent some hours to prepare replicate setup for this, i check all steps between versions from 4.13 to 4.16 and result is upgrade from 13 to any version without IOC file work ok.Folder TouchGFX\target\generated\ is ok when upgrades is over TouchGFXd...

MM..1 by Chief II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use pointers for data update in View

Hello, I would like to ask if it is permissible to use pointers for data handling through the MPV model. I have valid data stored in a structure defined in the MODEL class. When the data changes, only the pointer to structure is sent from MODEL to ...

LOOP by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos